Weekend Events in Cary: Two Big Shows, Soccer Playoffs and More
October 3, 2012 | Story by: Hal Goodtree | Categories: Events, Featured
Lindsey Chester edits the CaryCitizen Calendar of Events. Photo by Michael Kappel.
Cary, NC – It’s another full weekend in Cary, with two big shows and lots of other enticing events on the Calendar.
- How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, a new production by Cary Players, Thursday, Friday and Saturday at Cary Arts Center. Directed by Nancy Rich. Tickets.
- Romeo & Juliet is at Booth Amphitheatre this weekend. The Montagues and the Capulets find themselves in the middle of the American Civil War. One show on Thursday, two on Friday and one on Saturday. Tickets.
Thursday, October 4, 2012
- HoCA – Monthly Meeting. Be a part of the Downtown Cary Renaissance. 7:30 AM at the The Matthews House on West Chatham Street.
- Cary Chamber Member Appreciation Party – It’s the big party on the lawn, 5-7 PM.
Saturday, October 5, 2012
Here’s some highlights for Saturday. More info on the Calendar.
- Fall Litter Sweep
- Harvest Fest at Chatham Hill Winery
- Lobster Fest at St. Paul’s
- Diamante Awards Gala
- RailHawks- NASL Semifinal