- Cary Guides
- Search by Topic
Cary, NC – The Town of Cary’s Tech Task Force (TTF) is scheduled to meet this Wednesday. In a first for Cary, the commission meeting will be streamed online.
Cary already streams Town Council meetings. But Wednesday’s TTF event will be the first time the town has tried to hold a meeting online for a board or commission.
The public is invited to attend the meeting at Town Hall, or can join in electronically. Town staff, who have set up the particulars for this event, issued the following instructions for electronic participation:
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
1. Go to https://eval.webex.com/eval/j.
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: (This meeting does not require a password.)
4. Click “Join”.
5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
To join the audio conference only
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-469-3239
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300
Global call-in numbers: https://eval.webex.com/eval/
Toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/
Access code: 924 925 312
1. Go to https://eval.webex.com/eval/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click “Support”.
For more information and instructions, vist Town of Cary.
Technology Task Force
Wednesday, October 10, 2012
5:30 – 7:30 PM
Cary Town Hall
Conference Room 21275
316 N. Academy St., Cary, NC