Home » Archives by category » Community » Food » Recipes

Recipe: Chocolate Chip Scones

I found the perfect scone recipe - these chocolate chip scones are subtly sweet, easy-to-make and not too dry, which is a common complaint about scones.…

Recipe: Sweet & Tangy Quinoa Salad

This quinoa salad makes for a sweet, tangy summer lunch that is also packed with protein.…

Recipe: Iced Coffee

Making refreshing, coffee shop-quality iced coffee at home is easy. Here's the recipe, just in time for the hot weather we've been having.…

Recipe: German Peach Pudding

With peaches and just a few ingredients (that you probably already have in your pantry), you can make German Peach Pudding--a sweet dessert that is sure to be a hit.…

Food: Grilling Recipes for Summer

Tired of cooking the same old meat on the grill? Spice things up with seven new recipes to try this summer.…

Recipe: Strawberry Gazpacho & Blue Crab

Enjoy this refreshing take on gazpacho soup, a chilled classic, shared with us by Herons at the Umstead Hotel and Spa in Cary.…

Recipe: Strawberry Pie

Sweet and full of strawberries, this pie is the perfect summer dessert.…

Recipes: The Perfect Smoothie

The perfect smoothie is flavorful, slightly-sweet and, well, very smooth. I'll share the basic formula I use to make a great one at home. …

Food: Easter & Passover Recipes

Passover begins tomorrow evening (Friday, April 3, 2015), while Easter falls on this Sunday (April 5, 2015). Whether you celebrate with Matzoh Ball Soup or an Easter Ham, four CaryCitizen recipes can "serve" as great entrees, sides, or desserts for this weekend's holidays.…

Recipes: Irish Treats for St. Patrick’s Day

Try two festive Irish treats--Irish coffee and Chocolate Bread Pudding--on Tuesday to make your St. Patrick's Day dinner a little sweeter. …

Page 1 of 12123Next ›Last »